This is a low poly wooden box based on an image.
Creating the Box
1. Draw a box (10x10x10) from the Standard Primitives menu.
2. Apply the UVM Map modifier to the box.
3. Set the UVM Map mapping to Box then click Fit.
Creating the Material
1. Type M to open the Materials Editor dialog box.
2. Create a new Standard Multi/Sub-Object material.
3. Rename the new material to Wooden Box or any desired name.
4. Click the material button for ID #1.
5. Rename the material to Wooden Box Outer. (This is optional.)
6. Add the provided Wooden Box.jpg image as the Diffuse color. Leave the setting default.
8. Click and drag the Wooden Box Outer material from ID #1 to ID #2.
9. Make a Copy and then click OK.
10. Click the material button for ID #2.
11. Rename the material to Wooden Box Inner. (This is optional.)
12. Click the M button to the right of the Diffuse color.
I'll post a video of the above tutorial in a few days.