Saturday, December 3, 2011

Autodesk University 2011

I’m home from Autodesk University 2011. It was a hit. First off, I want to give a big thanks to Shaan Hurley and team for assembling the Crowd Sourced Legal Disclaimer. Two of my renderings were chosen for the project using the words “decisions” and “plans”. The video can be seen on the AU Virtual 2011 site.

I started Monday by updating my AutoCAD and Civil 3D certifications followed by the Social Media Event later that afternoon. Classes started Tuesday and ranged in subjects from AutoCAD, Civil 3D, 3DS Max, Navisworks and Survey Point Clouds. They were a hit as I learned a lot of tips, tricks and techniques. I also enjoyed walking around the exhibit hall talking to vendors and looking at the latest products.

As AU 2011 came to a close with the Mixer, I was happy to leave with new skills in my tool box, seeing old friends and meeting new friends from around the world.

I hope to see everyone at AU 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment